Terms & Conditions of your stay with Seven Stars Self Catering
Please note that Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to review these few terms and conditions regarding your booking and stay.
CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY LET.
1. Holiday cancellation is NOT included in the rental and should the hirer have to cancel the booking a refund will only be made if we are able to re-let the accommodation for the period concerned. If successful we (Seven Stars Self Catering) will refund the deposit and balance, if already paid, less a 30.00 GBP re-booking fee. We must be notified of cancellation in writing prior to the commencement of the holiday.
2. The period of let shall be from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival to 10.00 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed. Please also note that we cannot always guarantee use of the Hot Tub on the afternoon of arrival due to the limited time between change overs and the need to heat from ambient temperature to 36/40 degrees centigrade and chemically adjust the water body.
3. The contract confers on the hirer the right to occupy the accommodation for a holiday only and in terms of law this is not an 'assured tenancy'.
4. The hirer must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party. Assignees and sub-tenants are prohibited. No more than the stated number may stay at the property.
5. A 20% deposit or the full balance must be paid within 24 hours of the on or off line booking request being made. The balance is due one month before the start of the holiday WITHOUT REMINDER FROM us, or at the same time as the deposit is paid if the start of the holiday is within one month of the booking request date. We reserve the right to declare the contract void, the deposit forfeit and to re-let the accommodation should the balance not have been received within the time limit.
6. The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents, including the security of the property. The hirer will report any damages losses or breakages as soon as they occur. We do not charge a damages waiver, however we do reserve the right to charge for repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the negligent act or omission of any of the hirer's party, guests or invitees to the accommodation or the hot tub spa.
7. The hirers' party will conduct themselves in such a fashion as to cause no undue noise or annoyance or disturbance. Pets and children must not be left unattended at the property.
8. The hirer undertakes to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
9. The description of the property is as accurate as possible, but cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. We reserve the right to alter or improve any of the subjects without notice.
10. Should we have to cancel the holiday for any reason, prior to or during your stay; due to disruption of utility supplies - water or electricity (longer than 24 hours) or extreme weather an immediate refund will be made of all monies for the outstanding nights unused by the hirer. No further financial claims against us will be considered.
11.a The Hot Tub is a complex appliance that needs specialist servicing or repair by a qualified electrician/plumber. If the Hot Tub Spa is put out of action for more than 24hours due to accidental damage; breakdown of mechanical components or otherwise we will refund 20% of the holiday fee. We will also attempt to get any issues with regard to the property or hot tub rectified within a reasonable timeframe. However, if the damage is due to guest negligence or misuse there will be no refund.
11.b Hot Tub Spa Guidance notes are provided in the welcome pack at the property and must be read and adhered to before use of the Hot Tub.
12. As far as the law allows, we take no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to the hirer or any of the party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following theron. The hirer will indemnify us against loss, damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of the hirer or any member of the hirer's party.
13. The proprietors or their agents whomsoever reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time.
14. Every effort has been made to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable occupation. If, however, there is any cause for complaint, we are anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. It is essential that the hirer contact us so that any complaints can be speedily resolved.
15. From March 2014 we have been providing free wi-fi to guests. Wi-fi is provided on the following conditions a. the loading of illegal or copyrighted material is strictly prohibited and legal action arising from the use of the connection for illegal purpose will remain with the person booking the accommodation b. guests must have their own virus protection c. that children are supervised at all times when using the connection. The guest who places the booking will be responsible for safe legal use and responsible for the network key. A network key will be provided on arrival.
16. Covid 19 conditions-We have made every effort to clean and sanitise the property effectively before your arrival. However, as per the terms and conditions regarding contracting or transmission of CV-19 it is at your own risk.
If you or one of your party is displaying signs of the Covid-19 virus while staying in our accommodation you should inform us immediately and self-isolate; to minimise any risk of transmission and request a test from the NHS. If Covid-19 is confirmed, you should return home immediately if you reasonably can. If you cannot reasonably return home (for example because they are not well enough to travel), your circumstances should be discussed with an appropriate health care professional and, if necessary, the local authority. If you are required to stay beyond the dates of your booking, you will be expected to pay for any additional nights at £100 per night, the hot tub will be placed out of use. Guests should follow government guidance on dealing with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.